· When you log into your SuiteDash account, you will be greeted with a dashboard that looks something like this.
· Using the icon at the top right (it has your initials), click on it and a popup menu will appear similar to the image on the left.
· There under "Your Branding" you will find "Custom URL & Login", click on this
· From here, follow the instructions
· You will be connecting your domain by adding a CNAME record
· In your DNS settings (depending on your provider, it all looks different) add one of the following CNAME
· Example if using Godaddy:
Once done, click the button at the bottom to go to the next step.
· From here, create your custom portal domain. Type in portal.yourdomain.ca
Now it will check to see if your CNAME is setup. You have completed this step and can leave the window.