In connection with your inquiry, registration, online booking, or use of our Website, client portal or products and services, you may be asked to provide personal data or information, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, street address, billing information, birthday, preferences, interests, assignments, or any other personally identifying information ("Confidential Information"). You also may choose to send us personal information in an email or chat message containing inquiries about the Website, products and services or you may also provide comments, photos, images, videos, logo, copies, or other submissions when using or participating in our products, or services ("Other Information"). We use this Information in order to help us respond to your inquiry. We also collect additional information in order to facilitate your technical support requests, such as information about the technical support issue you are seeking to fix, the time, and the date.
USE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
We request and require various personal data and/or Confidential Information to understand your needs and to provide you with better services. In addition, we may use such data and Confidential Information for internal record-keeping, to improve our products and services, to periodically send promotions about our products and services, or other special offers from which you may unsubscribe at any time, for aggregate, non-identifiable data for research purposes, to customize the respective products and services that you purchase or use according to your interests, and/or for support or communication related to products and services.
All data and Confidential Information is managed and stored through a data management system. Access is limited to those managing information for delivering emails and other correspondence. We, including our team, staff, and affiliates, and data management system managers may have access to your Confidential Information.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect Confidential Information from loss, misuse, and alteration. However, we cannot guarantee absolute security due to the nature of the Internet. By submitting Confidential Information or using our website, you acknowledge and accept the inherent risks involved.
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
We will hold all Confidential Information in confidence and will not disclose it to third parties, except that we may disclose Confidential Information and personally identifiable information:
(1) pursuant to the provisions in our Terms;
(2) if we are required to do so by law;
(3) in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the law;
(4) to comply with any legal process served on us, our partners, sponsors, or investors;
(5) to protect and defend our rights or our property or those of our users or purchasers; and/or (6) to act as immediately necessary in order to protect the personal safety of our users, purchasers, or the public.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your Confidential Information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
VIEWING BY OTHERS
Please note that whenever you make your Confidential Information or other information available for viewing by others, such as through our products, services, Website, or social media, the Confidential Information or other information that you share can also be seen, collected, and used by others. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized use by others of such Confidential Information or other information that you voluntarily share online or in any other manner.
We may use the standard "cookies" feature of major web browsers. We do not set any Confidential Information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on our website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on the website and some features of our Membership, Products, and Services may not work as intended. We have no access to or control over any information collected by other individuals, companies, or entities whose website or materials may be linked to our Membership, Products, or Services.
If you have any concerns about your Confidential Information or wish to obtain a copy of the Confidential Information you have provided to us, please contact our Privacy Officer in writing at email@example.com.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. Your rights include:
1. **The Right to Access**: You have the right to request copies of your personal data that we hold.
2. **The Right to Rectification**: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
3. **The Right to Erasure**: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
4. **The Right to Restrict Processing**: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. **The Right to Object to Processing**: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6. **The Right to Data Portability**: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
7. **The Right to Withdraw Consent**: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests to ensure the security of your data
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests to ensure the security of your data.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.